The association Friends of Concerto Copenhagen was founded in 2010. The main objective of this association is to support and promote Concerto Copenhagen’s interests and to benefit its members’ interests and integration with the orchestra’s activities.
- Tickets at reduced prices to Concerto Copenhagen’s concerts at Garnisons kirke
- Access to open rehearsals
- Information on Concerto Copenhagen’s concerts and other Early Music concerts etc. via the association’s newsletter
- Reduced ticket prices to other concerts via the association’s collaboration with various concert promoters
- Member’s Events, for example: lectures in relation to Concerto Copenhagen’s repertoire, musicians and instruments
Association President, Vibeke Dahl, can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +45 4079 0637.
Application for membership may be made to the association’s secretary, Kirsten Larsen, by sending an email to: email@example.com.
Membership payments may be made to the association’s account at Danske Bank, sorting code 4453, account no. 10722918
Annual fees are as follows:
Full membership: DKK 400, –
Ordinary couple: DKK 600, –
Pensioners: DKK 275, –
Pensioner couple: DKK 450, –
Read more about Friends of Concerto Copenhagen on the association’s website: www.cocosvenner.dk...